What happened to IE2E (Outlook Express to Eudora converter)?
Phil Pucci
2003-07-23 20:02:01 UTC
Does anyone know whatever happened to IE2E
(the Outlook Express to Eudora converter)?

I have run into dead links at the following sites:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Email_Tools/Misc__Mail_Tools/IE2E.html

http://www.mindware.com.au/ftp/ie2e.zip

Dead Domain:
http://www.mindware.com.au/

Dead email:
***@mindware.com.au

If this site is down for good, are there any other
sites that have this freeware utility?

Thanks in advance,

pdp
Plugin Hunter
2003-07-23 21:39:15 UTC
Post by Phil Pucci
Does anyone know whatever happened to IE2E
(the Outlook Express to Eudora converter)?
Is this needed any longer? Eudora has had built-in support for this function
for a while now.
Katrina Knight
2003-08-02 15:56:18 UTC
Post by Plugin Hunter
Post by Phil Pucci
Does anyone know whatever happened to IE2E
(the Outlook Express to Eudora converter)?
Is this needed any longer? Eudora has had built-in support for this function
for a while now.
Some people have problems using the importer that comes with Eudora. Those
people may or may not have better luck with using an outside program to do
the conversion. I don't know how well IE2E works, but if it works well
there could definitely be a use for it still.
Katrina
C High
2003-08-04 03:23:16 UTC
Post by Katrina Knight
Some people have problems using the importer that comes with Eudora. Those
people may or may not have better luck with using an outside program to do
the conversion. I don't know how well IE2E works, but if it works well
there could definitely be a use for it still.
Oh yeah, I could've used something like that because the Importers did a
*terrible* job of bringing over my mail. I don't keep all that much,
but it imported less than 1/2 of my mail. At one point, I copied all
messages into the inbox, even that didn't work. Finally, I noticed that
my Sent Items folder was the only folder completely being imported. So,
after importing my sent items into Eurdora and archiving them, I copied
the rest of my messages into the Sent Items and was able to import them
then. What a pain! I guess it doesn't matter now since I've gotten it
imported, but I had lots of problems trying to get the built in Importer
to work with outlook express.
--
cheers,
clair
prime at orange dash cone dot net
Daniel Jacobson
2003-07-24 04:51:31 UTC
Post by Phil Pucci
Does anyone know whatever happened to IE2E
(the Outlook Express to Eudora converter)?
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Email_Tools/Misc__Mail_Tools/IE2E.html
http://www.mindware.com.au/ftp/ie2e.zip
http://www.mindware.com.au/
If this site is down for good, are there any other
sites that have this freeware utility?
Try:
I have found a current valid download site here:
http://www.lan.uni-bayreuth.de/software/ie2e.zip

I have updated the first alternate link to this site here:
Eudora E-Mail Converters
http://web2.airmail.net/daniel12/danlinks.htm#eudora-converters
--
Over and Out
Daniel Jacobson
Phil Pucci

k***@gmail.com
2018-08-25 04:10:41 UTC
Today, some users are facing same king trouble like how to convert DBX to MBOX file. Last night I found solution on Google related this query and suggest to my friend because he required solution to this problem. So I am sharing only my experience to anyone download Tool link: https://www.gaintools.com/dbx/mbox/