Is the list server down?
jetjock
2018-06-10 19:21:26 UTC
I have not been able to contact the Eudora list moms server for over a
week now. The last things I got from there were about a new list for
developing a new Eudora. I tried retrieving messages today, but got no
response at all. Any idea what's happening? Ajo?
Ajo Wissink
2018-06-11 00:42:27 UTC
Post by jetjock
I have not been able to contact the Eudora list moms server for over a
week now. The last things I got from there were about a new list for
developing a new Eudora. I tried retrieving messages today, but got no
response at all. Any idea what's happening? Ajo?
The server went down a week ago. Vince is working on it. See:
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Clio-Listmom-Cartel/84490778116>
Ajo Wissink
jetjock
2018-06-11 02:22:34 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 21:42:27 -0300, Ajo Wissink
Post by Ajo Wissink
Post by jetjock
I have not been able to contact the Eudora list moms server for over a
week now. The last things I got from there were about a new list for
developing a new Eudora. I tried retrieving messages today, but got no
response at all. Any idea what's happening? Ajo?
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Clio-Listmom-Cartel/84490778116>
Thank you very much!