My Filters are not responding in Eudors 7.1
l***@gmail.com
2017-09-19 15:12:26 UTC
I have used Eudora for years and because I have many email addresses it works well for me.

My filters are no longer reliable. I have several recipients with whom I frequently receive mail and their email always ends up in the "in" box.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Lori
Sid Elbow
2017-09-21 23:58:15 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have used Eudora for years and because I have many email addresses it works well for me.
My filters are no longer reliable. I have several recipients with whom I frequently receive mail and their email always ends up in the "in" box.
Any suggestions?
Not really possible to say without knowing the form of the filter(s).
However, what can often help is to ensure that the final action on a
filter is "skip rest". If yours don't have that, I'd suggest you try it
initially on one of them and see if it helps.

---
http://www.avg.com
alaide pellegrini mammana
2018-11-16 19:51:46 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have used Eudora for years and because I have many email addresses it works well for me.
My filters are no longer reliable. I have several recipients with whom I frequently receive mail and their email always ends up in the "in" box.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Lori
Lori,
I, also, use Eldora for many years. I reviewed my filter file (filters.pce) and now the filter is filtering all the emails to trash. I checked the filters file and it is correct. I don't know why the filter stopped to work. Is there anybody to help me?
Alaide from Brazil
g***@gmail.com
2018-11-17 03:09:20 UTC
Post by alaide pellegrini mammana
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have used Eudora for years and because I have many email addresses it works well for me.
My filters are no longer reliable. I have several recipients with whom I frequently receive mail and their email always ends up in the "in" box.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Lori
Lori,
I, also, use Eldora for many years. I reviewed my filter file (filters.pce) and now the filter is filtering all the emails to trash. I checked the filters file and it is correct. I don't know why the filter stopped to work. Is there anybody to help me?
Alaide from Brazil
Check to see if there is an early filter that sends emails to the trash folder. If constructed badly it can trash most or even all of your incoming emails.

Rick C.