Does anyone have a copy of EuFO (Eudora Filter Organizer)?
Michael Cunningham
2018-03-18 08:02:19 UTC
My copy of Eudora Filter Organizer (EuFO) got corrupted and I lost the program and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet to re-download.

I'm hoping someone here still has a copy and would be willing to send me a copy.

Any help would be appreciated
Ajo Wissink
2018-03-18 08:48:41 UTC
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 01:02:19 -0700 (PDT), Michael Cunningham
Post by Michael Cunningham
My copy of Eudora Filter Organizer (EuFO) got corrupted and I lost the program and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet to re-download.
I'm hoping someone here still has a copy and would be willing to send me a copy.
Any help would be appreciated
I'm not using it but found it in my Eudora archive.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6krzt94d3nuu0fi/eufo.zip?dl=0

Ajo Wissink
Michael Cunningham
2018-03-18 09:21:30 UTC
Thank you so much for this!
I have WAY too many filters to easily go thru them without this program.
micky
2018-05-13 00:02:33 UTC
Post by Michael Cunningham
My copy of Eudora Filter Organizer (EuFO) got corrupted and I lost the program and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet to re-download.
I'm hoping someone here still has a copy and would be willing to send me a copy.
Any help would be appreciated
I'm not using it but found it in my Eudora archive.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6krzt94d3nuu0fi/eufo.zip?dl=0
Thanks. I don't know if I need this yet, but at the rate I'm going, in
another 10 years, I will.
Post by Ajo Wissink
Ajo Wissink