Relaying not allowed
c***@aristamri.com
2018-02-11 05:34:43 UTC
I am getting this 550 5.1.1 relaying not allowed from Eudora all of a sudden. I have cox internet. All of my settings are correct.

I cant send email.

Can someone steer me in the right direction to get this fixed.

Thanks,

C. Harris
Ajo Wissink
2018-02-11 13:15:33 UTC
Post by c***@aristamri.com
I am getting this 550 5.1.1 relaying not allowed from Eudora all of a sudden. I have cox internet. All of my settings are correct.
I cant send email.
So, what are your settings for the Cox account?
Ajo Wissink
c***@aristamri.com
My settings are what they have been for the last several years, nothing has changed. Correct info for out going and incoming servers. That is what does not make any sense about this.
micky
2018-02-16 18:19:38 UTC
In comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows, on Sun, 11 Feb 2018 09:51:23 -0800
Post by c***@aristamri.com
Post by c***@aristamri.com
I am getting this 550 5.1.1 relaying not allowed from Eudora all of a sudden. I have cox internet. All of my settings are correct.
I cant send email.
Call me silly but I'm just guessing not all your settings are correct if
you can't relay mail.
Post by c***@aristamri.com
Post by c***@aristamri.com
Can someone steer me in the right direction to get this fixed.
Thanks,
C. Harris
My settings are what they have been for the last several years, nothing has changed. Correct info for out going and incoming servers. That is what does not make any sense about this.
And here Ajo clearly is about to offer help, but you won't answer him.
A streak of stubbornness? I can relate to that.

BTW, I spelled stubborness with one n, and spell check corrected it to
stubbornest. What's that?! Oh, I get it. I thought it was a kind of
nest. Where the stubbors live.