I have a red circile with a white X and I want to change it.
micky
2012-03-20 03:14:39 UTC
Using the latest version of true Eudora (not Thunderbird, etc. )

Some of the entries in my outbox have in the toc status column a
symbol, a red circle with a white X in it.

I would like to change some of these to other symbols, but neither the
right mouse key nor alt-message/change/status provides any options.
They are all greyed out.

Is there a way around this?

One thought is that I could get a hex editor and find those symbols
and change them by hand to other more malleable symbols.

That syhould work, right?

It would speed me on my way if I knew what to look for, what hex
values displayed as a red circle with a white X, and what the hex
value for, say, queued andr sent would be. I know I can figure
these out, buit if you know them already, it would save me some time.

Thanks
John H Meyers
2012-03-20 14:03:46 UTC
Post by micky
Using the latest version of true Eudora (not Thunderbird, etc. )
Some of the entries in my outbox have in the toc status column a
symbol, a red circle with a white X in it.
I would like to change some of these to other symbols, but neither the
right mouse key nor alt-message/change/status provides any options.
They are all greyed out.
Is there a way around this?
How to change "Out" status from "Bad" > "Recovered" > "Sent"
<http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=42223>
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/msg/4c5badfbda2f12a3>

micky
Thanks a lot, John.
micky
2012-03-29 01:18:29 UTC
Post by John H Meyers
Post by micky
Using the latest version of true Eudora (not Thunderbird, etc. )
Some of the entries in my outbox have in the toc status column a
symbol, a red circle with a white X in it.
I would like to change some of these to other symbols, but neither the
right mouse key nor alt-message/change/status provides any options.
They are all greyed out.
Is there a way around this?
How to change "Out" status from "Bad" > "Recovered" > "Sent"
<http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=42223>
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/msg/4c5badfbda2f12a3>
Thanks again. This covers changing the status to sent and thus
unsent.

A few days ago I accidentally found another way to do another part of
what I wanted, change status to sendable. .

I noticed that when I save an email without a to: address, it has the
same red circle with white X, bad status, When I later fill in the
to: address, the status changes to sendable. So anything in my outbox
without a to: address could be changed this way, but would revert to
bad when the to: address was blanked out again.

But it turned out, that items with a non-blank to: field, usually with
a nickname, also change from bad to sendable just by typing over the
entry.
John H Meyers
2012-04-02 04:34:22 UTC
This covers changing the status to sent and thus unsent.
It already is "unsent" :)
A few days ago I accidentally found another way to do another part
of what I wanted, change status to sendable.
But it turned out, that items with a non-blank to: field, usually with
a nickname, also change from bad to sendable just by typing over the
entry.
By individual message editing, of course, just as after a "send" fails
on no address, invalid address, or other immediate server objection --
this illustrates another benefit of stating an explicit, detailed goal,
beyond "I have a red circle with a white X and I want to change it"
(in which "to what" was omitted) -- what I posted was useful
for recovering from a TOC rebuild of "Out," in which
_all messages_ (even those already sent) change to "error,"
and where changing this back to "Sent" is the only difficult thing to do
(why do I imagine that only the difficult thing would be asked for here? :)

Marta Wiliams
2024-02-04 04:44:37 UTC
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

✅WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚 Really Amazing ️You Can Try This💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚CLICK HERE Full HD>720p>1080p>4K💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴ALL>VIDEOS>WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

[...]

🔴ALL>VIDEOS>WATCH>ᗪOᗯ